Thursday, July 3, 2008

May 2008


I went back here to stand. Mommy thought I was cute so she took my picture.



I really love to have my picture taken! I'm such a ham!

Getting the two of us to cooperate was a feat in itself.




And of course, whatever Noah does, I follow.



I am really enjoying this swing set!

This is Aunt Katie's graduation. I was such a good boy!


Silly boy!

Noah and I were chasing Aunt Katie.


100% cute!

Hi Mommy! Whenever Mommy is taking pictures of me, I try to hold the camera!


I really enjoyed the stairs at Grandma Mary's apartment.




And I really liked Heather!
Which is unusual, because typically with lots of people around, I only want Mommy!



I was having so much fun with Katie that I started saying her name! :)




Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy!









That was a LONG weekend! Noah and I were tired!


I liked playing in this baby bathtub! It sure is too bad I don't have any toys!


Noah and I were sort of teeter-tottering...




I insisted on feeding myself my oatmeal! Good thing I was still in my pjs!








My pants can't seem to stay on my bottom!

No comments: